When searching for a hotel in a city like Paris, it isn’t easy deciding which to choose.
There are literally thousands available, ranging from the very smallest to the very largest, from the most classic to the most modern, from the most basic to the most luxurious…
What you’ll find here is a small selection of around one hundred hotels, all four- or five-star rated and all with something extra to offer, be it a rooftop terrace, a swimming pool, a spa, magnificent interior architecture, or in some cases all of these things at once!
All the hotels included on this website are rated at least 8 out of 10 by Booking.com customers.
To filter the hotels, select the highligths your prefer, as well as your price range and the location on the right-hand side then click “Apply filters”.
What do we mean by:
– Spa = at least a Jacuzzi or a sauna or a hammam in the hotel
– Central location = hotel located in a central arrondissement: from the 1st arrondissement to the 9th arrondissement
– Spacious rooms = the smallest rooms in the hotel are 20 square meters minimum
– Great interior design = a real effort has been done to nicely decorate the rooms and the hotel, in a unique manner
– Amazing views : some of the rooms (or the restaurant) have a great view on monuments or the city
– Price range : average price of the cheapest bedroom in mid season (except Fashion weeks or Roland Garros)